Tuesday, July 6, 2010

How I Found The Best Anti Wrinkle Products After Giving Up Hope That Anything Works

Let's face it; the best anti wrinkle products elude most of us. I don't know about you, but fighting wrinkles has been an uphill slog for me. It's easy to give up, I did. Even though I was always on some sort of daily skin care regimen, I never saw real improvement in how my face looked.

I hoped my wrinkles would gradually disappear like the advertising promised, but there they were in the mirror every morning. Getting deeper, it seemed. So I stopped putting any cream on my face, which, it turns out, is the first step in turning things around.

2 Simple Steps to Finding the Best Anti Wrinkle Products

Stop using what you're using. If you're reading this article, a part of you already knows that the stuff you're using isn't working. Besides it not working, it likely contains chemical ingredients that degrade and clog your pores. Go cold turkey; it won't kill you.

Learn about wrinkles. Do research. Get on Google and search. Be honest, do you know anything about wrinkles other than they make you look old? I didn't and thinking back on it, it's embarrassing. How can you expect to get rid of wrinkles if you don't know what causes wrinkles? Get a good base of knowledge in anti wrinkle skin care.

I did these two things and a portal opened up for me---I discovered the science behind the best anti wrinkle products. You know, I was never much interested in science in school, but this new info hooked me. Never again have I relied on advertising fluff-hype to choose a skin cream.

What did I find out? Well, I found out what specifically causes skin to wrinkle as you age. Scientists have been working on this mystery for decades. There are three root causes, and I'm going to share them with you here.

1. Production of elastin and collagen slowing down

2. Hyaluronic acid being broken down

3. Free radical oxidation damaging skin cells

You may have never heard of these natural processes, but you should commit them to memory (if you're serious about eliminating wrinkles). This is wrinkle science and at the time it was exciting to read up on it. I felt like I was finally on my way to looking younger.

The next step was to research natural substances that go in and combat these root skin agers effectively. These days, I'm only comfortable putting natural ingredients on my skin, especially my face (facial skin is the most delicate). Anyway, I did the research.

It's too much info to share in this article, but I have it neatly written up on my website. All the info I compiled to find the best anti wrinkle products is there. Come take a look.

No comments:

Post a Comment